What's new

Tribute to Blondes (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Joey Heatherton's first movie was Twilight Of Honor (AKA The Charge Is Murder) She played a promiscuous bimbo with little sense of decency and she did it well.

View attachment 59813

She made a few films after that but television provided her main source of income. A pity: she was a good actress and had a lot to offer.

She made quite an impression me in my youth:

joeyheatherton76.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Joey-Heatherton-Net-Worth.jpg

I only recently learned of Ms. Heatherton...but am eager to catch up.
I recommend that you start with Twilight Of Honor but I have to warn you the Warner Archive DVD is too dark. I adjust the brightness on my projector when I'm going to watch this disc. My Blood Runs Cold is also worth watching and gives an indication of the acting range of Joey Heatherton

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
I recommend that you start with Twilight Of Honor but I have to warn you the Warner Archive DVD is too dark. I adjust the brightness on my projector when I'm going to watch this disc. My Blood Runs Cold is also worth watching and gives an indication of the acting range of Joey Heatherton

Thanks for the recommendations. I know that she features in an episode of Mr. Novak, so I'll be checking that one out later, for sure.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Ursula Andress made her name in the first James Bond film. Bunny Yeager was commissioned to take publicity photos of her, and I believe they remain the most popular of all the stills ever taken of Ursula Andress.

38.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I never much liked Jill Ireland whom I always found a non-event on screen despite having an interesting face with deep set eyes.

Jill Ireland.jpg

She started quite young with small roles in minor films. She did however adorn a lot a newspapers and magazines with her very photogenic face.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Some men have a thing for blondes and all their romantic relationships are with fair haired women. Cornell Wilde seems to have been one. His long lasting marriage to Jean Wallace (who'll make her debut in this thread very soon) was preceded by a 14 year marriage to Patricia Knight.

Patricia Knight with Cornell Wilde 1a.jpg

Patricia Knight had a small career very much influenced by Wilde and when they divorced, her career petered out quickly. A pity as her face was strong and interesting.

Patricia Knight 1a.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
The new Blu-ray disc of 633 Squadron provides a chance to see Maria Perschy in her prime.

Maria Perschy.jpg

Although Austrian and working mainly in Germany, she made a few English language movies, notably Man's Favorite Sport? It's high time I watched The Password Is Courage again!

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I first saw Carol Lynley in Woman Of Summer (aka The Stripper) a film I'd love to see again. At the beginning of her movie career she was presented as a glamour girl . . .

Carol Lynley 2.jpg

. . . and had no difficulty filling the bill. Apart from appearing once in Playboy, she quickly abandoned that kind of promotion. Perhaps she made a mistake . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks