1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Tribute to Blondes

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Vlad D, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Robin9

Robin9 Producer

Robin
    In the early 1970s I saw a film starring the new hot boy Robert Redford: Little Fauss And Big Halsy which is now out on Blu-ray disc. A secondary character was played by Linda Gaye Scott . . . .

Linda Gaye Scott.

. . . and she made a much stronger impression on me that did the nominal female lead. I saw her later in a very small role in Westworld but I don't think in anything else. I still remember her and I'd like her to be remembered by others too.

Jeff Flugel likes this.
  2. Robin9

Robin9 Producer

Robin
    Now, here's an unusual one: a magazine cover. The model later became known to film audiences as Olinka Berova and in particular she appeared in The Vengeance Of She which is about to be released on Blu-ray disc.

Olinka Berova.

I don't know if it's a particular quirk of mine but I've always found this photo to symbolize the idea of a fabulously good-looking girl who is a bit of a Bohemian and who has no regard for status or money. Whatever, this is my all-time favorite magazine cover. (Note the price of Playboy in 1964!)

Jeff Flugel likes this.
  3. ponset

ponset Second Unit

scott
    The only reason to watch SHEENA QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE is for the tone bod of Tayna Roberts. :wub:

SheenaLion.

4. Robin9

Robin9 Producer

Robin
    One of the 20th Century Fox titles most requested on Blu-ray at HTF is The Best Things In Life Are Free. This film gave Sheree North one of her few chances while at Fox to show that originally she was a dancer and a good one too.

20th Century Fox did not play fair with Sheree North, and it was only in the second phase of her career, in the '60 and '70s that it became obvious she was a strong - and sexy - screen presence.

Keith Cobby and Bryan^H like this.