What's new

Toshiba 2710 ? (1 Viewer)

Naum Militsa

Auditioning
I was looking for for a replacement DVD player for my Toshiba SD1200. There are many players around for under $250.
Any suggestions?
And what is a "chrom bug". A lot of people talk about it in the forum, but I couldn't find a good explanation.
Is 2710 model affected?
Thanks.

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased this model as my first dvd about a month ago. And I must say that i'm quite please. I don't really know what a chrom bug is, but if you got just a tiny bit of explanation maybe i could tell you.
By the way, this toshiba model is one of the few toshiba wich is not affected by the Monty Python Holy grail subtitle problem.......since it's one of my favorite film i was quite please!
Rob

Chris M

Second Unit
I have the Toshiba 2710 DVD player, and it's a great non-progressive player. I love the MP3 capability, and it's definately a great price.
I believe you mean the Chroma Bug, which I believe is only relevant to progressive scan players. I understand that the only progressive scan player that doesn't have the Chroma bug is the Pana RP91. You can find more information about the Chroma bug here: Link Removed
Hope that helps!
Thanks,
Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks