What's new

Torn btwn Silver Serpents or Zu Megular (1 Viewer)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
There was/is a knife company that was posting bogus positive reviews on consumer review some time back. I believe they made those never need sharpening, i.e. they can't be sharpened knives.

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I just won an ebay auction for a 1 meter Zu Megular, and I should be receiving my Rhino belden 1965a/canare combo today or tomorrow.

I'll check them both out and report back w/ results. Anyone have some suggestions of things to look for/good test patterns?

And, yes Chu, I'll see if I can peel back the covering on the Megular...

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I have actually had good luck with Monster Silver Video cables, although I hate their audio cables.

I also like Audioquest for video.

Many of my video expert friends think Nordost makes the best.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Brian & Shane...not to beat this to death, but over at AR, someone posted how they'd gotten a set of speaker cables from Cobalt as a gift. They also had that nice wrap on them. Well apparently he was feeling underneath and his curiousity got the best of him so he made a little slit and found what basically appears to be 10 gauge zip. I only mention this not to take a stab at your selections, but perhaps to pique your curiousity as to what's underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks