What's new

Tool - New dvd coming in 2003... (1 Viewer)

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
According to Metal Hammer Uk:
Apparently Tool have been filming their recent live shows in the US with plans afoot to construct a DVD from the footage. The as yet untitled package is set for a release thru Music For Nations early next year.
:emoji_thumbsup:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:emoji_thumbsup:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Gregory E

Second Unit
Yes, rumors have been flying about a new Tool release. I've been keeping my ears open about this, but didn't want to post anything until something was "officially" announced (and I didn't want to jinx it). If this does happen, we are in for a BIG treat. I saw 2 of the shows from this tour and they were by far the best concerts I've ever been to...and I've been to quite a few!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. They're not even done recording the last few shows.....

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I was at the Phoenix show the other night. Maynard did say they were recording the show. It was great news, because man they kicked ass AGAIN (I've seen them three times now).

Iain Brown

Agent
I really hope this is true because a live Tool show on DVD would be awesome. I saw them in May when they toured down here in Australia and that was the best concert i've ever been to. Tool have just reintroduced Third Eye back into the setlists so this news of them recording their latest shows is good news. I hope they also include Eulogy as well on the DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks