What's new

Today is gameday. Which one did you get? (1 Viewer)

Lynn Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Picked up Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance(FRICKIN LOVE IT!!!) today. Tomorrow, Dragon's Lair 3D arrives, and later this week, I'm hoping to pick up Xbox Live, so I can play NFL Fever 2003 online(saw him playing online, can't wait - already have the game). So many games...this is gaming bliss!

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Yeah, MK : DA really surprised me. It has a lot of depth to it, and it has a cool Konquest mode or something that is like the Adventure mode in Soul Calibur. The addition of the Krypt really makes it seem like they took a lot of elements from SC and incorporated it into the MK universe.

Brian E

Screenwriter
I'll be picking up Metroid Prime tomorrow at Best Buy along with a GameCube for my nephews and niece, they've got a deal if you buy Prime and a GameCube you save $20.
You can save $30 at Target. Buy a GC and get Metroid for $19.99

That's my plan tomorrow. I'll be picking up a platinum GC and Metroid Prime @ Target.

Any reviews out for Nightfire yet (GC or XB)?

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Nothing today, resisted since I have so many games to finish off.

Going to get Splinter Cell & Metroid Prime / Fusion next week though.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Angel,

Is that EB the one on 84th or the one on 71st? I got mine at the one on 84th.

I'm really liking every one of the games I purchased today. All fantastic titles, and ones I'm sure to get a lot of hours of gametime with.

R

RossTerry

Well, I opened up Metroid and have been playing for the past hour or so. So far, I'm not too impressed. It just seems like all you do is shoot, run a ways, then shoot some more. I don't know... It seems too simple. Maybe this is because I'm only an hour into the game, but if it doesn't get better, it's going back for Splinter Cell. I'm glad everyone's had such a wonderful gaming Tuesday! Later, y'all!
i think part of the appeal of it is to search around and find all the hidden stuff.

To just run through and try to finish it takes away from the game. Its an adventure game to gather stuff and explore.

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
Is that EB the one on 84th or the one on 71st? I got mine at the one on 84th.
The one on 84th and 3rd Ave. I went to the Best Buy in Queens today to pick up MK: DA but none were available. I used the $5 coupon on Metroid Prime instead and hopefully MK: DA will be in on Friday. If not, will be bummed not to be able to get the $10 gift card to use on another game (Sonic Mega Collection?) or another Wavebird controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks