What's new

To those who frequent Cedar Point-recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I thought about this last time I was there-MF could just put their boxes for bags etc on a track that could slide between the two areas.

That being said though, I didn't realize that the lockers were so cheap-here they'd be a buck easily.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
OK, just got back the other day, and thought I'd report on the trip.

First, Cedar point is incredible-if you haven't been-GO. If you have been-go again!

We ended up going down on Saturday, and doing the park on Sunday and Monday. My fears were that the weekend would be bad, but that Monday should make up for it since the US long weekend wasn't for another few days. Turned out that Sunday was almost perfect-didn't wait more than 45 mins for anything. Was able to walk on to Mean Streak, 10 mins for Mantis, Raptor and Wicked Twister, and about 30 for Millennium force. Monday was terrible though-2 hrs for MF. Couple of lucky breaks with crowd patterns (another 10 minute wait for Raptor, and a 30 minute MF just after they reopened), but MUCH busier-not what I expected at all.

As for the fastpass thing, the system they have in place is absolutely brilliant. On MF they'll start giving out stamps at 11:00, and they'll stamp 150 people for each hour time slot starting at 1:00-2:00 etc. After all the stamps are gone-no more fastpass. They also have the stamps on Wicked Twister (not sure of the numbers). Best part is though, they'll only give you one stamp a day, which means that you can't really abuse the system. Also, we figured out the capacity, and 150 is almost exactly 10% of their hourly capacity-hardly a huge impact on waiting in standby.

Overall a great trip though. Got really hot (probably 40+ with humidex) but in another impressive move, all of the concession stands were great about giving out water.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks