What's new

Tim Conway Passed Away 1933-2019 (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Another shocking loss. A great show biz icon who gave us many, many hours of pleasure. That's the best epitaph one could have. R.I.P.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
As I've said before, we're losing so many greats and acquiring so few. I guess younger generations may disagree since they've probably never even heard of this incredibly talented man. In that case, the ball continues to bounce I suppose, but I do hope mentors of current comedians [and other professionals from all walks of life] will tell the story of where they got their "game" from because these days, it's almost never original.

R.I.P. to an icon in the game.

Last edited:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Truly a comedic genius that spanned many many generations, thank those of us that are older only remember him from McHale's Navy, The Carol Burnett Show, the film's with Don Knotts, or takes with him and Harvey Korman doing Dorff. I know many of the younger generation know his voice because he along with his original TV co-star Ernest Borgnine we're the heroes of a little show called SpongeBob SquarePants Tim is Barnacle Boy to Ernie's Mermaid Man. A lot of years, and a lot more laughs, thank you sir you have enriched and made my life better for just taking a moment to make me laugh rest in peace.

Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks