What's new

This guy, is plain crazy (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hmm ... "tedjesuschristgod" ....

i think i like that better then "superted" ... looks like i need a new autosig.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
assuming ted wrote his own biography, i'd say he wasnt much of a creative genius in creative writing and sentence structure. we recently had two yale graduates run against each other, too bad we didnt have this guy :D

CJ

Colton

Supporting Actor
[Tune for "Jesus Christ Superstar"]

Super Ted, Super Ted,
Who are you? What have you posted?
Super Ted JesusChristGOD,
Do you think you're what? A forum mod?

- Colton

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
What is really scary is that someone out there is really going to believe him!

I can't get a girlfriend but I bet that guy has dozens of followers already! Geepers!

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
this guy may actually get 500 write-in votes or so for PRESIDENT. one crazy whack job doesnt scare me, believers of the whack job scare me.

CJ

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
You'd think Tedjesuschristgod could find a Christian somewhere capable of working the focus on a camera.

I think i should reaply for my ULC ministers document as "GarrettCthulhulordofr'lyeh ia ia ia ia fhtagn"

And I shall make REAL and LEGAL demands of all devoute Cthulhuians(Chiefly: send me money) And if you do not, I shall cast ye somewhere other than the abyss and say "I know ye not".

I expect several followers by next tuesday. (henceforth: Dagonday)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

I couldn't find 'loud spiritual' in any psychological or psychiatric textbook, but there was an entry under 'S' that seemed appropriate ...

As a psychology prof I get a lot of letters (often in coloured ink or collage) offering similar claims to Ted's. They reliably follow a limited number of themes:

(1) How much the writer hates the psychological and psychiatric professions.

(2) A claim to unique spiritual insights and/or prodigious intelligence that authority figures/experts refuse to acknowledge.

(3) Information about a major conspiracy (typically involving governments, churches, the Devil, or all three at once).

(4) Information on how the writer is being persecuted.

(5) Nearly all have scant regard for grammar and punctuation and OFTEN HAVE PHRASES IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

I particularly treasure the letter that claimed that reading a textbook of mine had caused the writer's testicles to shrink.

I keep a collection of these (letters, not testicles) because once in a while when things are getting on top of me, I stop and read them and thank God that at least I don't have the problems that the writer clearly has.

In the case of Ted, if what he writes is genuinely felt and believed, then I feel sorry for him, and I sincerely hope that he can sort out his inner demons. If the whole thing is a contrived act, then IMHO it's sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks