What's new

There's something in here......... (1 Viewer)

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
You can run,
You can hide,
I'll use your skull
To skratch my hide!
My fangs will rip,
My claws will shread,
In you colon
I'll lay my eggs!
Just give up,
Lay down and die,
The pains the same
Give up and cry!
TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor
Everyone relax...now my girlfriend and I are going into the room over here to have sex. Don't worry about us...we will be fine.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Hands out more faulty flashlights, a candle and a kerosene lantern that is nearly out of fuel...let's go fix that leak, but first, I think we should do a sweep of the perimeter.

Bruce

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
No, no. I'll check the attic by myself. All of you go and see what's behind this and I'll go to the dark attic by myself.... that means I'm all alone.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I almost forgot! We should look at this "Ancient Sanskrit Book of the Metabolically Challenged", the gimpy old Chinese man who lives in the alley gave me.

Maybe I should read these large, blood-red verses (contained in pentagrams), out loud?

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Matthew as much as I like the idea of not having to check the attic I certainly cannot allow you to go up there by yourself, I just heard heavy panting and clawing noises from up above. I'll go with you while everyone else checks behind there. Got a flashlight?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks