What's new

The Waltons Season 3? (1 Viewer)

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator
Any idea if we are going to see this release in the near future?

It has been months since season 2 was released and no word of the next season forthcoming.

The last I heard was MAYBE in Nov or Dec of this year.

DanFe

Second Unit
No question! I want this so my family can have something decent to watch for family nights.

PopBodhi

Second Unit
Real Name
Randall
I'm also looking forward to the next season. However, I agree that the audio and video need a little attention.

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator
The Walton's season 3 is finally going to be released to dvd:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4822

A year between releases is a long time to wait.Let's hope they've been spending most of this time cleaning these episodes up a little as other posters have mentioned.

I'm really glad that more seasons of this classic series continue to be released as there are not enough family oriented shows around. "The Waltons" is a show that kids,parents and grandparents can all sit down and watch together.:emoji_thumbsup:

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
Other than folks on this board I have yet to find anyone who agrees with me that this is a good show and that we need more like it! Wives, friends, co-workers, relatives -- what do they know? :angry:

PopBodhi

Second Unit
Real Name
Randall
The disc layout for Season 3 is nice slim cases. The overlapping discs idea from the last season was bad and I'm pleased it was dropped.

Jon Baker

Second Unit
I never thought a show about a depression era family living in the mountains would be considered 'escapism', but in viewing it today I feel a sense of peace watching something as well-written and unpretentious as The Waltons. I don't know if this makes any sense but after watching an episode from the first season last night I came away from it feeling more fulfilled (from both an intellectual and entertainment standpoint) than I have a lot of full-length movies I've sat through. Nice to know that the DVD releases are already up to its 4th season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks