What's new

Pre-Order The Vampire and The Ballerina (1960) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
198675_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
I watched this last night. While I long for a Commentary or a Featurette from someone like Tim Lucas (as my only knowledge of this film was from a 1960's photo or two from Famous Monsters of Filmland Magazine),
I found the transfer to be really good.
There is a disclaimer on the feature film prior to the title, but it does not really need to be there as Shout/Scream did a really good job.

I wish they would find "Werewolf in a Girls Dormitory" (with similar high quality) to add to early Italian horror genre films on Blu-ray.

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
aPhil...I never saw a review for this movie yet. ...What is the PQ like and screen size ?

I believe 1.66-to-1

Most of the film looks excellent
A few shots are of lesser quality, but that's it. Really very good. I think you will be very pleased.
I was, and I am very critical of image quality

I would like more of these from Shout/Scream. Their work is surpassing the people who seem to do home basement scanner 2K & 4K --
Shout/Scream excels with these 50's to late 70's titles and looks pro all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks