What's new

The Twilight Time News and Info Thread (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
TT has said a couple times they won't be doing any more encore editions.

Never say never, I suppose, but they've stuck to it so far. I believe the last one was The Train in October 2016.

Reactions: PMF

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I would like to suggest Martin Ritt's "Nuts".
There are so many ways I would like to respond with that request ... and that puts me in a pickle :blink: ... but you're crazy if you this would come from TT as the film
nuts-original-uk-quad-film-poster-richard-dreyfuss-barbra-streisand-87-4193-p[1].jpg

Came out of the Warner Bros ... as did the DVD set it was in ...
41ZDC37FW3L._SY445_[1].jpg

Reactions: PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Ah-ha, Mr. B-Roll, I was unaware that "Nuts" was in a boxed set; as I had first double-checked the internet and found nuttin'.
But Twilight Time has given us a couple of Babs on Blu and a well-and-good assortment of mixed Ritt.
Thanks for bringing me out of my shell.:D

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Ah-ha, Mr. B-Roll, I was unaware that "Nuts" was in a boxed set; as I had first double-checked the internet and found nuttin'.
But Twilight Time has given us a couple of Babs on Blu and a well-and-good assortment of mixed Ritt.
Thanks for bringing me out of my shell.:D

Nuts is with Warner Bros., so the chances are slim to none that TT would release it. The Barbra films they’ve released have all been Columbia (Sony) or MGM/UA releases. There are four more Streisand Sony films, so hopefully one or more of them is in the pipeline. I myself would love The Owl and the Pussycat especially.

And I would always love to get more Ritt.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Well, "Hud" is Paramount, so that crucial Ritt may be like pulling teeth.
But, Columbia Pictures released"The Prince of Tides"; so that, at least, has its built-in bridges.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
SPECIAL TWILIGHT TIME SALE!
15 TITLES FOR $15 EACH!
Sale begins Wednesday, August 22nd at 4pm Eastern and the sale ends Friday, August 31st at 4pm Eastern.
Orders must be placed during the sale period to obtain the sale pricing. No past, currently pending or future orders will qualify.

THE ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE (1967)

STATE OF GRACE (1990)

A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S SEX COMEDY (1982)

FAT CITY (1972)

THE DETECTIVE (1968)

THE BIG HEAT (1953 / ENCORE EDITION)

THE SEVEN-UPS (1973)

BRING ME THE HEAD OF ALFREDO GARCIA (1974) (ENCORE EDITION)

THE BULLET TRAIN (AKA SHINKANSEN DAIBAKUHA / 1975 / REGION A ONLY)

INTERIORS (1978)

HOW TO STEAL A MILLION (1966)

FOREVER AMBER (1947)

DRAGONWYCK (1946)

THE NEW CENTURIONS (1972)

NEXT STOP, GREENWICH VILLAGE (1976)

ALSO A SIGNED PROMOTION, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO SPEND $119.80 OR MORE ON TWILIGHT TIME PRODUCT BEFORE SHIPPING. THIS OFFER IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ONE PER CUSTOMER. YOU MUST HAVE THE QUALIFYING TWILIGHT TIME ITEMS WITHIN YOUR CURRENT ORDER ALONG WITH THE SIGNED COPY, NO PREVIOUS, CURRENTLY PENDING OR FUTURE ORDERS QUALIFY!

BABY BOOM (1987)
SIGNED BY DIRECTOR CHARLES SHYER

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Someone pointed out on another site that THE ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE (1967) is one of the titles included the 7 for $70 bundle currently available at Screen Archives..

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
Nuts is with Warner Bros., so the chances are slim to none that TT would release it. The Barbra films they’ve released have all been Columbia (Sony) or MGM/UA releases. There are four more Streisand Sony films, so hopefully one or more of them is in the pipeline. I myself would love The Owl and the Pussycat especially.

And I would always love to get more Ritt.

I think it is high time TT did a Blu of The Prince of Tides and The Mirror Has Two Faces!
...I also happen to think its about that time Warner did a Blu of Nuts!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks