What's new

The Simple Life ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
And further down the pipe the girls go. Scripted or not, the two act like a couple of 9 year olds that missed their ridilin take. And to think, Paris avoided doing talk shows and interviews because of the embarrassment of the sex video? She should have been more concerned with the show. :rolleyes

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I just wanted to add that I finally figured out last week what it was about Paris that made her look like an alien. It's that, due to her endless regimen of sunless tans, Paris has an all over orange cast. Furthermore, because it is one of those spray on jobs, she's uniformly orange, giving her a plasticy appearance, not unlike a Barbie doll.

Again, more obviously planned stuff, although the mascot outfits were pretty funny. "Here are some balloons for you to hold. The kids will look at them instead of your fingers".

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
1/2 price anal salty weiner bugers

I wonder how long it took the producers to come up with that one.

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
The salty just makes it all worthwhile. Is there an over under on how quickly Paris, Nicole, and an inbred redneck have a 3some? Because I vote for Episode 4.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
What a Stumpet that Nicole is. Making out all over the bar and annoncing how horny she is. Of course Paris showing her ass all over the place isn't exactly ladylike either. On top of that, I believe there was footage out there that was cut on Paris' request after the sex tape fiasco. Why the hell don't these girls just become strippers already?

The Sonic stuff was amusing although I can't fathom how they did not get their asses thrown out by noon. Acutally, Paris did seem like she was sort of taking to the job a little bit, at least way better than Nicole who was a complete train wreck. However, when they were in the Sonic costumes and they went to the store across the street and fell on the floor in hysterics, it really did hit me that these girls had to be on something and whatever it was, I would not be surprised to find out that the producers have been supplying them.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
The problem is they are making themselves out to look like jackasses. They are just immature. They think what they do is funny, and some day if they ever grow up, doubtful, they will look back and realize it's not funny.

I know they think they are better than these 'small town folk', it's just a shame they don't understand that this is these peoples lives, regardless how stupid that Paris and her clone think it is. Like the older ladies, they obviously enjoy what they do, but the girls ridicule it like it's totally beneath them. They really need some perspective. And a good business family like the Hiltons which are obviously pretty intelligent should be ashamed and embarrassed.

But the show wouldn't have wanted them if they had done a perfect job in the first place.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
And a good business family like the Hiltons which are obviously pretty intelligent should be ashamed and embarrassed.
Are the Hiltons actually running the business? From what I had heard, it's just old money, even for Paris' parents.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This show is more entertaining than I had anticipated. It's sad in some respects, but funny in other respects.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Well, color me surprised. I actually laughed with them, instead of at them in tonights episode.

The stuff they did at the fair were pretty funny, like painting the boys name across Nicole's cleavage. The kissing booth also was pretty funny, and plenty of blurring of the buttocks again for both Paris and Nicole.

Love the gossiping through the town too, that is so true. "I heard about such and such at school" "Uh huh, I heard about it today at the beauty salon." :D

They definitely gained the guys attention and pissed off the women at the same time.

Looks like tomorrow we will be back at watching them fail another job miserably and getting in trouble at the same time. So basically what we have seen so far. :b :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well, I still think that Nicole acts and talks is pretty foul. Paris seems a bit more restrained, but she must really love showing her ass. I wonder if the DVD will be uncensored, I may actually buy it if it is. Paris doesn't seem to mind her ass hanging out so maybe they can make it uncensored.

I think it was kind of mean how they picked on that ex-girlfriend. Maybe she deserved it, but it still seemed harsh.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The pie debacle was WAY too scripted for my tastes or maybe I'm more wise to it now. Other than that I enjoyed the ep.

The scene with the ex only confirmed we must view the two girls as young teens not the early 20-ers they are. Adjust fantasies accordingly ;)

Hunter P

Screenwriter

Either that or the camera men are psychics. Why else would one camera stay behind?

Next week's ep looks like the one with the cow. Should be good.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Ok that was one weird episode. Is that all these two girls do is whine, pout, complain, and say "we're adults so we can do what we want, nah nah nah"?

During the 'meaningful' conversations with the guys it almost looked like I was watching a Dawson's Creek episode. I really think that they are just leading the guys on and as soon as the gig is up, they will be ditched for LA without a second thought. The mother is probably right that they are getting these guys all excited over something that will never happen, and that is just so wrong.

But after that we get to the bar, and then the complete tantrum by Nicole?!? WTF was that all about? She loses her purse so she goes and whines like a baby really loud and throws bottles of bleach everywhere including purposely pouring bleach on the pool table?

I just don't get it anymore. How many more episodes are there?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Next week is the final episode. I don't think they could stretch it out any longer. Pretty soon we'll have the DVD!

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I'll put this in as a spoiler

According to various gossip pages I read, Paris owes "Chops" about $600. I am assuming that he bailed them out over the Damage that Nicole caused in the bar

The real sad thing about all this is that no one really ever really stands up to Nicole and Paris in that town. All you really have is the father sheepishly trying to keep them in line, to no avail, of course. You had that guy come for his money that they charged to his account at the feed store, but he was hardly threatening. I wish that would happen.

We'll see next week. In the preview it looks like that bar manager showed signs of putting them in their place.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't understand why the reunion show was shown before tonight's season finale. Fox and their crazy programming and scheduling, I guess.

It was nice of the girls to give the family a Dodge Durango with a HEMI! (could the product plug be more obvious?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks