What's new

The Rocket RS 750 Signature Speakers Are Here!!!!... (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Breeze

Second Unit
How about we meet and talk about our plan over a beer instead ;) Actually I was just in Kunkletown PA this last weekend which is where my brother lives...lots of flooding going on.

Frank, we are all done smoke debating now. You can come back out and play now!

Frank?....Frank??

uh-oh.

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Kevin... This will be more math. Frank is writing a 25,000 word review.

He types 2 words per minute.

At 6 hours per day, figure about November 4...

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:
__________________________________________________ _____

Frank - When you get done writing your manifesto, Kevin and I are starting a new business, and will be meeting for a cigar to talk about our plan.

Now... where the HELL is that review ?
__________________________________________________ _____

Craig,

The "manifesto" is nearly done (what do you expect with my typing one word per minute? :D ), so it'll be posted soon but under a separate thread.

Too bad your 750s didn't arrive sooner 'cus I would have really liked to compare notes with 'ya (I would have e-mailed you a copy of my "review" for that).

See, all that figuring math didn't help since the thing will hit this and other forums way before the mentioned datelines!... :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :D

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Frank - I gave you credit for TWO words per minute... Of course, if the words are REALLY big... that would be acceptable... think "antidisestablishmentariasm"

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:
__________________________________________________ ___

Frank - I gave you credit for TWO words per minute... Of course, if the words are REALLY big... that would be acceptable... think "antidisestablishmentariasm"
__________________________________________________ ___

OK, now read it and weep!... :D :D :D

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
For the cigar smokers out there:

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) - A 108-year-old man has taken up smoking again, encouraged by gifts of cigars from as far away as London.

Retired railroad worker Walter Breuning spoke at his birthday party Tuesday of how he reluctantly quit smoking cigars at the age of 99 because he couldn't afford them. After his story was widely distributed, the Great Falls man heard from people like the English cigar fan who sent two Havanas.

``They were $12 cigars and they were good,'' Breuning said. ``You can't get good Havana cigars like that out here.''

He also got a birthday note and a few more cigars from a former Great Falls resident now living in Oregon.

``They were pretty good cigars, too,'' Breuning said.

Fred Aimi, of Lolo, was reading newspaper stories to a group of blind neighbors when he came across an account of Breuning's birthday. ``That hurt,'' Aimi said. ``I like a good cigar myself.''

Aimi said he sent a box of two dozen cigars on Friday to Breuning. ``At 108, they can't do him much harm,'' he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks