What's new

The Office season 5 (1 Viewer)

Louis C

Supporting Actor

...in large part due to how he color-coded his rolodex :D Much funnier, and this found me actually rooting for Michael.

The opening with the cheese puffs was hilarious.

Shad R

Supporting Actor
After a few not so good weeks, this episode made me laugh a lot.
Green for go...go ahead and not mention that subject.
Orange, for Orange-cha glad I didn't mention that subject.
Jim crying on Andy's shoulder was pretty funny too.

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
last's night episode was excellent. From Michael's story about the date and the balloon, to Dwight reading Michael's notes and Michael explaining his color coded system.

Very funny.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
it was a great episode plot-wise too, not just for the jokes
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

also gotta love Dwight in long sleeves
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it is good to be reminded every once and awhile that Michael does truly have some talent. And I was admiring his salesman ability in this episode.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I just watched the last 3 episodes in a row and combined with the two that came before them, this is the best the show has been in a while IMHO. I had almost lost faith that the show could ever be great again, but as soon as the storyline with Michael leaving "the office" was implemented the show has a renewed energy and I'm enjoying it immensely. :emoji_thumbsup:

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i'm kinda surprised/glad they didn't make MSPC a season starter (with Michael quitting a cliffhanger) but i guess they are making it a season ender? i wonder what this is all building towards... Holly? Jan? no idea...

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
Thank goodness this show has found its footing. The characters are actually getting interesting again. Note that none of this comedy has come out of a wedding, or a baby, or an affair.

I hope Dunder-Mifflin doesn't acquire the "MSPC". It's basically what everyone seems to be expecting, isn't it? The last thing this season needs is a predictable finale.

Even something like Scranton hiring back Holly would be a better move than the reset-button of "acquisition".

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
It was Korean for "Scranton Hallelujah Gyo Hae" or Scranton Hallelujah Church.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Talk about negotiating from a position of weakness, only Michael Scott could bamboozle David into such a crazy set of terms. Funny stuff. "Our balls are in your court."

Shad R

Supporting Actor
This weeks episode was great! "No more casual Friday." Pams "firing" joke, the warehouse meeting, and oh my goodness Merrideth's outfit had me rolling. Solid episode. The Office is BACK!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
The scene where Creed walks in to the room with a chicken leg where Michael was sitting ...umm, was it the bathroom that he came out of? It seems like a Creed thing to do.

Are Andy and Kelly going to hook up now? I hope not.

I thought it was hilarious when they showed Kevin and the girl he met at the singles party totally making out.

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
So I guess viewership dropped off a bit towards the end of this season, eh? :D

"Company Picnic" was an OK end to a Season with both hilarious moments and disappointing arcs. I feel that the show lost its way in the midst of the Dwight/Andy/Angela love triangle... none of that worked for me at all. Oddly enough, I thought that "Weight Loss" was one of the best season premieres the show has ever had, but when they got rid of Holly, the rest of the season just suffered because they drifted back into predictable territory, with the same old ensemble doing the same old things. It picked up a little at the end, but not really enough. I'd say this was my least favorite season so far, and I'm including Season 1.

Tonight, something happened that people have been predicting might happen since last season.

The scene where Jim finds out was really well-directed. It was really well-done. And Michael had an oddly philosophical moment about Holly. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him more mature - even if it was a bit sad.

Cool seeing James Urbaniak pop up in a cameo as Dwight's friend. Really great casting there. Another Dwight!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks