What's new

The OC Season 3 Bonus Features (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
According to the OC show some of the dvd features for season 3 include-

7 Disc Box Set
Making of The Subways music video
Featurette:What's In a Name?
Featurette:From Script to Screen - The Party Favor
Bloopers
Pass The Remote - Scene surfing Commentary.

Hmmm I wonder who is doing the commentary? And I wonder which Subway song they are talking about.. I love that they have new featurettes on this set! But I am totally disappointed that the alternate death endings to the season finale won't be on there. :frowning: I would have like to see a couple of those.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
They shot an alternate scene where she lived. I can't imagine why they didn't put it on this disk. BumMer!

Richard Michael Clark

Second Unit
Oh, so there's no featurette with a cursory examination of just why The OC has gone from modern marvel to stinking turd so quickly then? Shame, that's a post-modern extra I'd like to see!
Shouldn't they be packing this set with extras to get people to buy it? Are there many original OC fans who want to re-live this wretched season again?

ethanTo

Stunt Coordinator

haha, was thinking the exact same thing. Or maybe some deleted scenes showing Marissa dying in various ways!! (Beheading, quartering with horses, rocks piled on top of her until she collapses, etc.) That would be great, even better if they made it into one of those interactive extra featurettes, where you get to choose the method of her destruction. Man, this show used to be so good

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks