The OC Season 3 Bonus Features

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Josh_HI, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

According to the OC show some of the dvd features for season 3 include-

7 Disc Box Set
    Making of The Subways music video
    Featurette:What's In a Name?
    Featurette:From Script to Screen - The Party Favor
    Bloopers
    Pass The Remote - Scene surfing Commentary.

Hmmm I wonder who is doing the commentary? And I wonder which Subway song they are talking about.. I love that they have new featurettes on this set! But I am totally disappointed that the alternate death endings to the season finale won't be on there. [​IMG] I would have like to see a couple of those.

2. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

They shot an alternate scene where she lived. I can't imagine why they didn't put it on this disk. BumMer!

3. Richard Michael Clark

Richard Michael Clark Second Unit

Oh, so there's no featurette with a cursory examination of just why The OC has gone from modern marvel to stinking turd so quickly then? Shame, that's a post-modern extra I'd like to see!
    Shouldn't they be packing this set with extras to get people to buy it? Are there many original OC fans who want to re-live this wretched season again?

4. ethanTo

ethanTo Stunt Coordinator

haha, was thinking the exact same thing. Or maybe some deleted scenes showing Marissa dying in various ways!! (Beheading, quartering with horses, rocks piled on top of her until she collapses, etc.) That would be great, even better if they made it into one of those interactive extra featurettes, where you get to choose the method of her destruction. Man, this show used to be so good