What's new

The Matrix Revisited, similar to Behind The Planet Of The Apes? (1 Viewer)

Andy Kim

Second Unit
Even though this seems to remind me a lot of Universal strategy, I'll probably pick this one up. Its cheap and has the subtitles I'm looking for.

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
At first I didn't like the idea of the disc because i don't want to see to much of the behind the scenes stuff before I see the movie. But it looks like most of it is about Matrix in general and not that much on the sequal. I think it is a little pointless, but if it looks like cool extras I'll probably pick it up as well.
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i will no doubt pick this up just for the "never before seen footage". my thing is tho.. a whole new disc.. yet they can't stick the trailer to the orignal on here. i was outraged in the fact the dvd didn't have the trailer on it.. what it had was scenes from the trailer playin on the menu. trailers to me are a MUST for movies on dvd. bad thing is they are usually the first to go..
------------------
mi2.jpg

David-alexander

Stunt Coordinator
stupid!
Warner is so stupid they don't see the market for a dvd "à la superbit" like Columbia does now.
I'd love a DTS release of the MATRIX with a better image.
POWERFUL PURITY :)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I want a better picture. The image wasnt that great. Maybe new sound, the DD track is aight. Of course for us fans, a DTS track!
biggrin.gif

But damnit! When it was originally released, I WAS OUTRAGED taht there was no trailer! THat sucks. They did have a mpeg-based trailer for those with DVD-ROM. I dont want that.
Full 5.1, anamorphic trailer plz! DO it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks