What's new

The Long, Long Trailer (1 Viewer)

Aaron_H

Agent
Real Name
Aaron
Hey,

I just wondering if anyone else out there likes The Long, Long Trailer with Lucy and Desi. Would anyone here like to see it on DVD?

Doesn't Warner Bros own this?

Thanks.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy it in an instant. My wife and I watch our laser disc of this every Valentine's Day. In my opinion, if people like the road trip episodes of I Love Lucy, they should check out this film (which is different, but with a similar appeal IMO).

Joe_Pinney

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Pinney
I love it! Fun film, but with a bit of a weird vibe to it since you can almost see Lucy & Desi's marriage starting to crumble onscreen in their bickering. Some of it looks pretty heartfelt.

Greg Rakaska

Stunt Coordinator
This is the only VHS I own. My wife insisted that we get it rather than wait on the DVD, it is one of her favorite films from her youth.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Great, great movie. You don't have to be a fan of "I Love Lucy" to enjoy this one.

I am a bit surprised it hasn't been released yet. Hopefully it will in the future.

Steve

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I would love to see a DVD release of this film. I own a copy on laserdisc but the first side has some laser rot started. Not very enjoyable watching the disc in that condition.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I think Warner owns this title as it was an MGM film.

Would also like to see another Lucy/Desi film, Forever Darling released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks