What's new

The King Of Queens Complete Series (1 Viewer)

According to Amazon, Sony is re-releasing the King Of Queens Complete Series on DVD on September 27th for just under $60. It appears the packaging is redesigned and, of course, the significant price drop from the original IPS truck packaging. Does anyone know any other details about this? I always like to get the latest versions released of movies and TV series', but it does seem the original Complete Series is the best version. What does everyone think?

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
If I had to guess, I'd bet that this package will be like Sony's complete series rereleases of shows like Soap, Good Times, and Sanford and Son... it'll be a very small package with all of the discs stacked on top of each other in a flimsy plastic tray. And the discs won't be new pressings... just the old season set discs repackaged. However, for that price, I wouldn't complain about the packaging too much.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
They are doing the same for Married with Children and Dawson's Creek. Like you, Shane, I believe these will be in those "spindle" packages like the ones you mentioned. Even though I own S1-S4 of Married with Children, and don't care for that type packaging, I ordered that one anyway because of the price. Even double-dipping on S1-4 it'll be a good deal. Right now Married... and Dawson's... are 39.99. I'd expect the price for King of Queens to be at that point sometime before release.

Thanks for the info. I don't have any seasons of KOQ, so I think I'll stick with the elaborate packaging and enjoy the show to the fullest extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks