What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The KING of Iron Chef! (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
Alton Brown is great on Good Eats but stinks as the commentator.
exactly. good eats is my all-time fave show on food network, but some day i'm gonna count how many "umms" and "uhhhs" he does on a single iron chef episode.

i forgot all about that cutting board thing...lol...what an idiot flay is. plus, whenever i see him on other shows, the guy is just too smug for me.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I don't have high hopes for the new Iron Chef America, although it will probably be better than the earlier attempt with William Shatner (on UPN?) that was just horrible.

Is Alton working by himself? Having a two-man commentary team works better, just like with most sports.

And since this is the TV forum, if you used to watch Law&Order:SVU, Bobby Flay is engaged to Stephanie March, who played the blonde ADA until she left the show a few seasons ago. Another reason to hate the bastard :)

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
Chef Morimoto is THE man. Altho we never get to eat any of their food, he is still my favorite Iron Chef by far.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Chef Morimoto is THE man. Altho we never get to eat any of their food, he is still my favorite Iron Chef by far.
I concur; Chef Kenichi comes in a close second. It's too bad that I didn't become an Iron Chef viewer before I visited Philly a few years back, as a planned visit to the restaurant Morimoto would have been on my agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks