What's new

The Ice Pirates on DVD? (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I was just thinking about this movie the other day! I actually know a few people who would buy it so we aren't the only ones!

Hahahah...the kickboxing robots! Isn't there some jive talking pimp robot or something too? Man its been too long since I've seen it.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Funny movie.

I'd rather see "Blood of Heroes" on DVD. Who owns the rights to it? Anchor Bay? I have the laser disc, but I REALLY want to see a DVD.

Tony_I

Stunt Coordinator
Since I found myself thinking about purchasing this movie once again (I guess on LD), I'm back to try and find out the actual OAR of this fun, little movie. Anybody know for sure?
Also, from what I can tell, there is still no plan for this title to come out on DVD... :frowning:
I don't know why, but this movie just cracks me up... :D

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
YES!!! Give me Ice Pirates or give me DEATH!!!!
And yes those were some nasty little space herpes.:)

Dave Hackman

Stunt Coordinator
Well, hell froze over and Star Wars is in the stores, I think it’s time to release this funny movie blood.

They don’t harm the priests just in case there is a God.

Short robots try harder.

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
I found a brand new copy of Ice Pirates at Boscov's department store so naturally i picked it up for the low price of 3.99 ( SEALED !!!!!!) MgM packaging and Warner labels .....JUST GIVE US A DVD PLEASE WARNER OR GIVE IT TO ANCHOR BAY where it will get a proper release ;) I think the film is 1:85.1 Flat but i could be wrong

Doug Otte

Supporting Actor
It's funny you revived this thread - I was just thinking about Ice Pirates the other day. It's the only 80s guilty-pleasure movie I'm still awaiting on DVD.

I don't care if it's just the movie w/ 2.0 sound in a snapper and no extras - let's have it! I used to have a serious crush on Crosby.

Cheers.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks