What's new

The great consolidated all-in-one OFFICE SPACE SE thread (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
went to Quiznos today and at the counter they had some forms for "Office Space Special Edition With Flair! Dvd/Quiznos Sub $3 Rebate Mail-In Offer"
it says
to receive your rebate by mail, send:
proof of purchase tab from the Office Space Special Edition with Flair dvd and original sales receipt (dated between 11/1/05 and 1/6/06).
Complete name, mailing address, city, state and zip code (written on this mail in certificate).
email and phone number are optional
not sure if I want to cut up any part of my packaging unless this has a small proof of purchase tab enclosed in the packaging that will not be visably missing.
also wondering if this rebate comes in the form of a check for $3 or some type of $3 coupon for Quiznos as I don't see the tie-in other than them having the rebate form
I don't have a Chotchkie's in my neck of the woods so I don't know if they have the same offer as Quiznos ;)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I got my Office Space SE on Sat in the mail.

The deleted scenes are pretty cool but the doc was kinda weak. I was hoping for more bvackground on the origins on film as well as production stories. There were a few godd bits though.

Transfer is a bit better though and anamorphic to boot!

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
went to Quiznos today and at the counter they had some forms for "Office Space Special Edition With Flair! Dvd/Quiznos Sub $3 Rebate Mail-In Offer"
I don't recall seeing these forms when I stopped in yesterday. I'll have to check again on Thursday.

Picked up my BB-exclusive copy this morning at 8:00 (along with SW:ROTS and lithograph). I found it surprisingly light, even with all of the listed contents. They had quite a few copies on hand (48 at my location); $22.99 is the everyday price, not sale price.

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
I just picked mine up from Best Buy. I'm actually impressed with what you get for $22.99. The mug is ceramic. The stapler and pen/pencil set are kind of cheap but I think it's a cool set.

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I picked up the gift set at B-Buy today (damn Fox! I hate it when I go expecting to purchase just one thing -- Star Wars -- and end up spending 40 bucks! ;))
Anyhoo...
I can take pictures and post them up here if anyone would like. It really is a nice set for $22 (equivalent with the "Seinfeld" S1-3 gift box last year).
Just let me know...

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Jeremy
Yup, both the slip cover and the cover itself are bilingual in the box set.
UGLY
Usually we are spared bilingual slip covers, really no point keeping this slipcover now.
Anyone know the contact info for Foz in Canada? Seems as though who ever was prepping the box sets here cut 1/2 way down my spline on my dvd case with an exacto knife. Both the plastic protective cover and the actual artwork are cut in half.
:frowning:

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Watched last night.
First time seeing this movie.
LOVED it.
:emoji_thumbsup:
16x9 anamorphic transfer was "good" and I think is probably representative of the film...a bit soft, and color was a tad washed out...but very film like and no EE.
A pleasure to watch on my projection screen.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
Has anyone found this title available to rent ANYWHERE?

netflix doesn't have it, BB doesn't have it(online AND in-store) and hollywood video doesn't have it.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
My Best Buy had about 6 left for $21.99.

I finally picked it up. Only watched the first 5 minutes but the transfer looks good.

CaseyL

Supporting Actor
The Special Edition with Flair come with all that stuff, and no Pet Rock!?! That Guy made a Million Dollars, you know.

Casey C.

Stunt Coordinator
I saw Office Space SE in stock at my local Target and noted with dismay that the copies with cardboard sleeves that read "Widescreen" contained the "Full Screen" version inside. I notified a Target worker who wisely removed the "Widescreen" sleeves and threw them away.

Probably the fault of the distributor, not Target, but still ... beware.

Seppo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Seppo
I'd need some very urgent help. I have to finish a PowerPoint presentation about a job I've been in. The work was mostly office work. I'd really need the picture where Ajay Naidu's character is complaining about the printer, "Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper?" or something like that. I remember one user having that pic in his signature but I can't remember who it was.

So now I'd really need that picture - it'd be a little joke at the end of the presentation...

James Phillips

Stunt Coordinator
"Sam-i-er Na... Na... Na... Naga..."
htf_imgcache_6624.jpeg

Seppo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Seppo

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I expect discussion on this film to be back in full swing very
shortly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks