What's new

The Golden Globes--The TV Side (1 Viewer)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
I'm not bothered by most of the nods, except for Alicia Silverstone. How can she get a nomination for a completely nominal show which is on the fluffy side, when the cast of "Gilmore Girls" is routinely snubbed and is no more fluffy than "Miss Match?" Give the girls their due already.

The list is here:

Golden Globes

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
Nice! Arrested Development and The Office getting some props, even if it's from the Golden Globes which I really don't give a rat's ass about. Ricky Gervais does have a pretty good shot at winning Best Actor though. Tony Shalhoub should be the frontrunner coming off an Emmy win, but the other three don't look like serious competition.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I am really Happy for Arrested Development. Hopefully this will get people to actually watch the show!

AlexanderS

Second Unit
No Carnivale, only 1 Six Feet Under. No Curb Your Enthusiasm. And no James Spader!

Too many Sex and the City and West Wing. It feels like they just keep giving out nominations to past winners.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks