What's new

The Enemy Below? (1 Viewer)

Charles_Y

Premium
Supporter
Real Name
Charles W. Yearsley Jr.
Does anybody have any idea if "The Enemy Below" is coming out on DVD? I've sworn I've read a few reviews of it already somewhere but have yet to have seen it for many months now. Doug Pratt's DVD Newsletter (July) now lists it as "Closed out of Town" - a cancelled release. Any takers?:frowning:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This title was scheduled for release, but Fox lost the dvd rights to it. I suspect the rights reverted back to the estate of Dick Powell, who produced and directed this film.

Crawdaddy

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I guess Fox still has the rights to this film in the UK as I bought the region 2 UK DVD which is a double feature along with "Sink the Bismark".

Nick Eden

Stunt Coordinator
Is the region 2 version of "The Enemy Below" anamorphic? I seem to remember reading that it was full screen and as such I shouldn't bother.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I purchased it from CD Japan & you can look at the specs yourself. It is not Fullscreen! Unfortunately it is not being sold by this site at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks