What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Pre-Order The Body Of My Enemy (1976) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71hEeHklTLL._SX522_.jpg

The Body of My Enemy
(aka Corps de mon ennemi)
Prebook Date: 3/8/22
Street Date: 4/5/22

Label: KL Studio Classics
DVD SRP: 19.95
DVD Item #: K25628
DVD UPC: 738329256289
BD SRP: 29.95
BD Item #: K25629
BD UPC: 738329256296
Genre: Thriller
Year: 1976
Rating: NR
Runtime: 121
Director: Henri Verneuil
Actors: Jean-Paul Belmondo, Bernard Blier, Marie-France Pisier, Daniel Ivernel
French with English subtitles

Screen legend Jean-Paul Belmondo (Le Doulos, The Hunter Will Get You) teams up with director Henri Verneuil (The Sicilian Clan, The Night Caller) and co-writer Michel Audiard (Le Professionnel, Le Marginal) for this stylish revenge drama. François Leclercq (Belmondo) once romanced the beautiful Gilberte Liégard (Marie-France Pisier, Trans-Europ-Express), daughter of a powerful textile baron (Bernard Blier, Buffet Froid). Now only hatred holds them together. Framed for murder and imprisoned for seven years, François returns to his hometown seeking vengeance. He needs friends. And friends are hard to come by in his town. Featuring masterful cinematography by Jean Penzer (The Inheritor) and a rousing score by Francis Lai (Love Story), The Body of My Enemy is a unique, twist-filled neo-noir that offers a sharp critique of the French upper classes—with the ultra-suave Belmondo in top form.

Bonus Features:
NEW Audio Commentary by Film Historians Howard S. Berger, Steve Mitchell and Nathaniel Thompson | Theatrical Trailer | Optional English Subtitles

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
augustosv
Recent bookmarks