What's new

The Concert for NYC on VH1...DAMN! (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
The Who, the Stones, Clapton, Mellencamp, Billy Joel, U2, Paul McCartney...all under one roof. Damn what I would've paid to see this live! But the concert is awesome and I'm glad I'm taping it. Hope they release it on DVD!
------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I saw The Who in concert last year, then Elton John/Billy Joel earlier this year.....can't imagine being there live right at Madison Square Garden. Bring on the DVD of this concert!!!

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
The DVD/CD was announced at the top of the show...to be released by Columbia.
I sat thru the whole show....moved along nicely AND no idiot on air "personalities" to get in the way!!! The mix worked really well..and only a coupla glitches..Etheridge's dead mike and Richard Gere's dumb statement.
What did annoy me was the fact that VH1 censored a couple of times. I had searched C-Band sat. with my dish to find a raw feed but no luck, for exactly this reason. But overall, a well run, exciting, and entertaining program.
BTW..LOVED Woody Allen's film as well as Seinfeld's...and I look forward to seeing ALL of Scorses' film on the DVD.
------------------
"The ScootPlex2000 is the ONLY theater I screen films for review in!"
David Manning-Critic

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
He tried to push the the no violence message...channel energy into love thy predator kinda message. Wrong perspective at the wrong time to the wrong audience. In the floor section you have people who lost partners/brothers/sisters/etc. and they do NOT want to hear about hugging usama!
------------------
"Hey mr. taliban, tally up me bombers...
Daylight come, we blow up your home"

Dominik Droscher

Supporting Actor
Hmm, missed the Seinfeld movie (I was too tired, the show started at 1 am here in Germany), seems that I have to catch a repeat.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Well,I really enjoyed the show and will get it on dvd.What impressed me about the show more than anything was Steve Busimi(sp?)I think he is a great actor but for him to quit acting and go back to fire fighting...WOW!!
patriot.gif

------------------
Chad's DVDs

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks