What's new

The Complete "The Lord of the Rings: score - with 5.1 DVD (1 Viewer)

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
Thanks for the tip :), the first two were really cheap compared to other sites, so they're on their way to me now. I will wait a little bit with the third, to see if it also will dip.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Did any one else wait on picking up either of the first two? Isn't Amazon's current pricing of $29.99 and $37.99, respectively, the least expensive any of the "Complete" releases have been anywhere?

Dan Szwarc

Stunt Coordinator
Go to overstock.com and get it for $59 with shipping. You'll save $1 over Amazon's old price. Search around the net, and there is a 7% and 8% off coupon, too, but don't use paypal to pay (coupon won't work right).

Dan Szwarc

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone tell if the bitrate of the ROTK:CR iTunes tracks are 128kbps or 256kbps? If I didn't want the DVD-A disk plus the whole package to complete my collection, I'd jump on this in a second.

Sometimes you just can't beat having actual media, regardless of the price.

Manus

Second Unit
dvdpacific have this listed as 'In Stock' but it doesn't appear to actually be in stock ?? I need one shipped to Europe this side of Christmas if I can find one :frowning:

~M~

Dan Szwarc

Stunt Coordinator
My copy from Overstock.com should arrive today.

It's good to hear that the set is getting a second pressing. Maybe it will spur demand for the other two sets.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i believe amazon.com is so large that it has priority over everyone else. plus, i've seen amazon.com ship RIGHT from distribution centers themselves so amazon itself doesn't have to stock these products. dunno if they're doing it for ROTK, but i've seen instances where amazon has shipped directly from mfr. where they have amazon boxes and stuff. they've come simply a broker, they dont even inventory half the stuff they sell =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks