What's new

The Complete "The Lord of the Rings: score - with 5.1 DVD (1 Viewer)

Dan Szwarc

Stunt Coordinator
I updated the post above. They didn't have it earlier in the day.

Are there any other places I could even look?

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul

Per Dan, Tower's Web operations continue, separate from the b & m bankruptcy.

Sheesh it's depressing to drive pass that boarded up former location of the L.A. flagship store on Sunset Boulevard. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small."

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
So, right now, Amazon.com seems cheaper than DVDPacific for the first two, although DVDpacific don't have RotK up yet...
I only own the 3-CD set, but plan to pick all these up, any suggestions where else to check (shipping internationally)?

Dan Szwarc

Stunt Coordinator
A quick check shows Amazon is not selling until Nov. 13 and the Howard Shore press release page says it is not Nov. 20th! Will it come out or not?

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
cd universe tells me they're prepping it. dunno if they're shipping it ahead of time or what not. i'm sure they'll be receiving stock anytime soon now =P. i can't wait for this cause ROTK is the best LOTR soundtrack of all 3 films!

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
Still haven't ordered it, but I will, any day now ;)
Meanwhile, I actually got tickets to Stockholm Concert Hall November 25th, when Howard Shore himself will direct Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra in LotR symphony :D!
Never thought it would hit our little town...

Michael Harris

Screenwriter

You'll enjoy it! I was able to attend a performance two summers ago and enjoyed every minute of it. Not an actual symphony and a bit heavy on music from the first film, but a real work of art that can stand apart from the films.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i just received an email saying that the "mfr" date has been pushed back to 11/20 =*(

PattyFraser

Second Unit
I heard that the California wildfires affected one of the places where the recordings are being processed. Rumor only, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks