What's new

The Boss' Opening Night Set List (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
August 7 / East Rutherford, NJ / Continental Airlines Arena
Notes: "It's always great to open in the Garden State" says Bruce, kicking off the tour with a two-and-a-half hour show.
Setlist: The Rising/Lonesome Day/Prove It All Night/The Fuse/Darkness on the Edge of Town/Empty Sky/You're Missing/Waitin' on a Sunny Day/The Promised Land/Worlds Apart/Two Hearts/Badlands/Mary's Place/Countin' on a Miracle/American Skin (41 Shots)/Into the Fire
First Encore: Born to Run/Glory Days/Thunder Road
Second Encore: My City of Ruins/Born in the U.S.A./Land of Hope and Dreams

courtesy of backstreets

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Got my tickets for Dallas this morning. November can not get here soon enough.
Even at two-and-a-half hours, you have to respect a recording superstar who only asks $75 a ticket. I can't believe the Stones are asking $350 on up. Even McCartney lost my business when his tickets were $250. $250!!!
It does not seem that long ago that I paid $17.50 to see Elton John in concert...now he adds a hack piano man from New York and wants $175! :) (Okay, I am just kidding about Billy Joel...but the price is still ridiculous.)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to Springsteen...soon enough, I'll see how the HBO-HD concert compares to the real deal!
- Steve

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Bottom line...concert ticket prices are too damn expensive.

- Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks