What's new

The Bachelor - Jesse Palmer - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Trish - Tell me she is not a professional actress injected into the show to give ratings a boost. Skip the modeling career, this girl is perfect in a soap opera.

Jesse, if you are going to use the singles suite and you knew you were going to ditch Mandy anyway, why not keep Suzie; and then ditch her after a night of getting to "know" her better.

This show is the best of the series, i.e. most trashy.

Jesse to Jessica B, "I love someone else." Tears, "Oh maybe I should have not said that." Can this guy really be this dumb? Sorry, I guess I am the dumb one. He is a football player.

I said it last week, I damned Jessica B with praise. Unless something drastic happens at Jesse's home, Tara looks like she will be the first pick in the draft.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Trish Trish Trish = Delusional.

Neither Jessica or Tara do much for me. Jesse deserve whatever he gets out these final two. But I think he picks Jessica.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
"Neither Jessica or Tara do much for me. Jesse deserve whatever he gets out these final two. But I think he picks Jessica. "

At least Jesse has figured out the weak link in this series. Don't get down on your knee to propose, give the relationship time to grow.

I thought Patrick and I would jinx it for Jessica B.

I feel bad for Tara. She was the one who seemed the least inclined to buy into the concept, but in the end she succumbed to Jesse as did the other girls. Hurling by the roadside was a nice touch. I think she had a gut feeling that she wasn't going to get the rose and the emotions got to her. That or it was her first bout of morning sickness? Jessie may have been confused by the man-to-man coverage by Trish, but when he had a few second and short yardage plays he ran a couple of quarterback sneeks - successfully. Jesse still looks like he is waking up next to girls with whom he has had a meaningless relationship.

Ok, next up - Trish?

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Jesse Palmer is the most spineless creature I have seen on television in a long time. Why didn't he just let Jenny stand up there with him at all the rose ceremonies and let her call out the names. I knew whoever she told Jesse to pick, he would. In my own warped opinion, Jenny has never gotten over her unrequited love for Jesse and she purposely drove him to the girl she would be less jealous of. I mean she was about to cry, and not out of joy, when he told her that he had serious feeling the girls. I don't know who is more pathetic, Jesse for depending on everybody else to make his decisions or Jenny who obviously has never gotten over him. On top of all that, he then gets angry with his friend for not making a decision for Jesse on girls he has known for 10 minutes. Why would you do that? I have never watched a Bachelor/Bachelorette but I watched this one because of Jesse Palmer. After this total embarrassment of people being forced into highly manufactured relationships I doubt I will ever watch another. Stupid. :thumbsdown: Once the cameras all but disappear, I give all of these tv relationships less than a year.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The spy has to go. It will totally put every future "contestant" on their guard, and it'll be a tough facade to uncover if you're the bachelor.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor

They have to come up with a new gimmick each show so yeah, out with the spy, the mole, the Quisling, et. al.

I hadn't seen the first half of the show when I posted yesterday. After the visit with the fam, it revealed a lot. Now it is obvious why Trish limped on for so long. Mom! Black hair, tall, strong personality. Dad liked Tara, heck he could talk meaningful things with her, like the how to navigate the building permit process. Maybe he could take this little sloe eyed minx along with him to help him with some of his projects.

Yes, Jenny and these rest of the contestants, crew, caterers, cheaufers, groundskeepers, were telling Jesse that Trish was a slut. Jesse "And this is bad because?" Dude, you should have gone with Trish. Two peas in a pod, two ticks on an ear. You can tell that Jesse was pissed that he had to cut her loose so early. He wanted that night at the suite with her. He would have dumped the next morning, err next weekend, but he would have limped away a wasted man. Oh, the plot lines this show could have taken.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
They only go on this show for the camera time..that's it. No one is in it for love, except Trista...no, wait....she wanted more camera time. :)

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor

Well, I guess for Jesse, it's back to another long string of meaningless wake-up calls next to beautiful women who are so shallow that they only want him for his body.

Imagine dude wanting to give all that up for a meaningful relationship. Whatever that is.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor

Well, I guess for Jesse, it's back to another long string of meaningless wake-up calls next to beautiful women who are so shallow that they only want him for his body.

Imagine dude wanting to give all that up for a meaningful relationship. Whatever that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks