What's new

The Bachelor - Jesse Palmer - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good grief, there are some hotties in this group of 25 women!

I think Kristy (red dress) is the mole/spy.

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
I wonder if he gave the rose to the wrong person so he could give out an extra rose. And so he can have his spy in the group and not compromise on the number of girls he gets to pick from.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I don't buy that "mistake" at all. If it is though, Jesse is one hell of an actor.

--
H

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Considering that Meredith was given an extra rose in the last Bachelorette, the precedent had already been set, so the only thing different was extending Kristin the "invite-by-mistaken" rose to stick around, since it was Jesse's f-up. It had crossed my mind that this was also a way to keep Jesse's potential pool of the next Mrs. Palmer to 15 as well.

Have I mentioned how frikkin' hot some of these women are that made it on the show? Kudos to the producers!

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Without going into it, it was fairly obvious to me that Jenny
was the spy, but thanks for confirming it. Damn, Tara from OK is so hot it makes me want to move back to the midwest. It must really suck to be Jessie Palmer. Now, if only he could play football. :D

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I liked the question about whether it was harder to go in and meet all these women or start in a NFL game. I had to wonder, has he ever started an NFL game?

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
He started a few games for the Giants at the end of this year when Kerry Collins was injured, didn't win any.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In light of Eli Manning's addition to the Giants, Jesse might be on the "Unemployment" line soon...

Trish has been a most upfront reality TV contestant while the cameras were rolling, and has shared her sordid sexual past with all of America. And Jesse had the courage/stupidity to keep her on the show (maybe for the rating), or maybe he wants a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it.

PhilipW

Second Unit
I think he's keeping Trish in the game to see how "trashy" it could get on an overnight trip.:D

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
You can see it now...There are the "good" girls who he can take home to Mother (final episode), who might choose not to take the shared room in the overnight, and then there is the "sure thing" who he is looking to take to the overnight date and then dump afterwards...

He did slip up and admit to being a "player" when he was talking about how strange it was to wake up next to a stranger...

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
The Bachelor theme may be playing out. Very little discusion in this thread.

Jesse continues the trend of the bachelors that casts doubt on their decision making ability.

Jesse seems to be floundering all over the field. Even with someone in the other teams huddle, he doesn't seem to be able to read the disguised coverage and spot the open receiver.

Jesse tips his hand and gets sacked by the other team when he confesses he is tired of "waking up in the morning and looking at someone with whom he has not had a meaningful relationship." Dude, too much information. You're a jock quarterback and not too smart (sorry jock and not smart are redundant) the girls assume you do this anyway. Maintain the mystery.

Trish; didn't we just cover her above. Just one of many "meaningless" relationships waiting to happen. She is even more revealing - and stupid - than he is. Maybe that is why he is attracted to her. Shallow is as shallow does.
She has never picked up his cues about kids and marriage. She gives oblique responses that he flat doesn't hear. "Do you want to get married?" response, "I'm moving in that direction." Be still my heart, I couldn't wait to get this girl to the alter.

Jessica B. So young, but there is a high adaptability factor here. Trish has her "issues" way in her past - a whole two years. Jessica doesn't even have a past. She has been working hard to get her degree and set up a career. Trish has been working hard on getting her hair right and doing her next boyfriend. On their individual date Jessica was quick at picking up the pass the football thing. This indicats a good "football gene" and might play well if Jesse's has a goal to field his own football team. Jessica is my pick - the kiss of death - because I have not gotten one right yet in the whole Bachelor series.

Tara - She hasn't bought into this concept yet. If she were the last one standing Jesse would have to give her a promise ring and date her for a year. A rare girl who seems to have her head on straight and will do what is right for her and any relationship that she enters. Choice two.

Mandy - Nice body, what else can I think of...

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
You gotta be kidding. Trish the stalker.

After the home town visits this should have been the easiest field to handicap but Jesse is no Smarty Jones.

Jessica B. Good family, even if mom comes on strong. Very cute with a nice head and ambition. Law school is good. She can represent Jesse when he gets dumped after Eli make good.

Mandy. Beauty queen experience is good training for an NFL wife?

Tara. Ya gotta love a guy who meets his little girls boyfriend with a shot gun. His little girl's shot gun to boot. Full automatic. Damn, when does sherif Bufford Puser come by for a visit? Cute girl, but is Jessie realy looking for a wedding present of his and her matching AR-15's? He should have borrowed them and gone back to confront Mandys family.

Trish. "I don't get along with other women." Good lord man, have you finally gotten the message? "I really have feelings for you," as she shakes her head side to side.
The only way Trish was going to get a rose was if Jesse intended to keep her till the end. Mandy is a lame duck, but Trish finally became three day old fish.

Jessica should have a lock till... I can't believe the preview from next week. Jesse having a nice meal in a hotel with Mandy - a girl he is going to dump at the next rose ceremony anyway - when he gets a special surprise visit from a girl who won't take no for an answer. Trish offering to go horizontal on a pass play.

By the time all the soap opera stuff is over all the girls will ditch Jesse and he will be going home with Mitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks