Not open for further replies.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: The Apprentice (2024)

Genre: Drama, History

Director: Ali Abbasi

Cast: Sebastian Stan, Jeremy Strong, Maria Bakalova, Emily Mitchell, Martin Donovan, Patch Darragh, Stuart Hughes, Eoin Duffy, Chloe Madison, Ben Sullivan

Release: 2024-05-20

Runtime: 120

Plot: Charts a young Donald Trump’s ascent to power through a Faustian deal with the influential right-wing lawyer and political fixer Roy Cohn.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This looks really good
Base on what exactly? The trailer you posted literally says "fan made trailer" in the video. There doesn't seem to be any actual footage released yet. The film does not have distribution yet.

I feel like I'm exhausted by news about this film's subject just from what happens in the course of day-to-day life. I've liked actors who are in this movie in other roles, but I don't think I would like to see a film on this topic. So I'll pass.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is closed! After discussion, the management of this forum has decided that this movie's subject matter would lead to violations of our posting guidelines that exclude political discussion. There is no way to discuss this movie without such references, especially during a course of an election year and its results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_graham861
Recent bookmarks