What's new

The 2003 SI Swimsuit cover (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Any models in there that have real curves? I'm getting tired of the super-skinny models that you see on virtually every magazine cover (except Shape :drool: ).

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Nice girl PatSun, needed some eye-candy about now, Petra means stone in Greek btw, I mean where else can you get that kind of info, every word comes from the Greek anyhow, that Greek over there [points]. Lovely curves... hey what am I saying, my girl has lovely curves too. Now hang on a mo while I wipe this drool off the keyboard.:D

Danny R

Supporting Actor

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Max,

If you like curves, go flip through an issue of Muscle and Fitness for Her, or pick up a MuscleMag or Flex when they have a scantily clad fitness women's pictorial.

Aye-carumba!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Me likey.

I don't have a problem with her being skinny. IMHO, it's only terrible when there's upper ribs showing, and I don't see any upper ribs on Petra.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Funny how even these really thin girls have to suck in their stomach for swimsuit photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks