What's new

That 70s Show (1 Viewer)

R

RossTerry

It doesnt get a lot of talk around these parts...

I think it is one of the funniest comedies on TV, its great

The episode on 2/26/03 was great as have been the last few weeks episodes

I agree...this show never fails to disappoint me and I love that they have it in syndication now here in Gainesville. Even though it's in every episode, everytime Red calls Eric a "dumbass" I just have to laugh out loud...it never gets old :)

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
I'm a big fan of this program, but I wish they'd remove, or at least tone down, the laugh track.

I love "Donna." She looked great on Conan O'Brien's late show last week.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I agree, this is one of the most consistently funny shows on the air. Last season felt a little tired, but this year the show is back on track (I think the Hyde-Jackie-Kelso triangle was a good move).

The kids are all great, but it's Kurtwood Smith & Debra Jo Rupp as Red & Kitty that make this show a classic. It's a crime that neither of these actors has an Emmy for these roles.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
This show is classic. Watching it in syndication really makes you appreciate how consistently funny it is.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I've loved the show from day 1! I still find it funny that Eric's dad is Clarence Boddiker from Robocop! :laugh: I find it reassuring that a skinny little runt like Eric can get a hottie like Donna, there's hope for skinny guys everywhere (me being one of them)! :)

I'm also so in love with that dark haired honey Mila Kunis, I could just cuddle that girl nice and close all night long!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
I'm also so in love with that dark haired honey Mila Kunis, I could just cuddle that girl nice and close all night long!
You aint just whistling Dixie, brother. Mila is such a hottie its positively infectious! Those eyes could melt granite.

I'm a huge fan of the show -- although it's been a little off this season, and I'm not a big fan of the Hyde-Jackie-Kelso triangle (it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense) -- the chemistry among the leads is wonderful.

Best line in the latest episode:

"Wow... that's like eight burns in one sentence." :D

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I never miss an episode, but I suppose I'm the only one here that doesn't find any of the females on this show even remotely attractive, except for Eric's sister.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I like how Donna looks when her hair isn't in that 70's straight style. That looks awful. But in general I like fair-skinned redheads. Mila Kunis is a hottie also.

I read a while back that the actress playing Eric's sister was dropped because she had some drug or alcohol problems, as did Donna's mom.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I love this show! Fez is my favorite character. He just cracks me up. "Knock, Knock......I DID IT!!!" :D :D :D

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
but I wish they'd remove, or at least tone down, the laugh track.
There is no laugh track is there?

I was on the site last week just checking around, and they have live audiences, you can request tickets if you know you will be in town to view the taping.

Wouldn't that be where they get the laughs, or is it "enhanced"?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks