What's new

Testy Area 51 (11 Viewers)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I am velly plowed Mike, and its page 28 already! eeek!

Shite I hope our testy doesn't get the snip! [groans]

Medical Student: Uh, Dr.Frank...Fronkensteen?

Freddy: Yes?

Medical Student: Isn't it true that Darwin preserved a piece of Vermicelli unto a glass case until, by some extraordinary means, it actually began to move with voluntary motion?

Freddy: Are you speaking of the worm or the spaghetti?

Medical Student: Why the worm, sir.

Freddy: Yes, it sems to me I did read something of that incident when I was a student. But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being.

Medical Student: But wasn't that the whole basis of your grandfather's work,

sir, the reanimation of dead tissue?

Freddy: My grandfather was a very sick man.

Medical Student: But as a Fronkensteen, aren't you the least bit curious about it? Doesn't the bringing back to life what was once dead hold any intrigue to you?

Freddy: You are talking about the nonsensical raving of a lunatic mind. Dead is Dead.

Medical Student: But look at what has been done with hearts and kidneys.

Freddy: Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys. I'm talking about the central nervous system.

Medical Student: But sir?

Freddy: I am a scientist, not a philosopher. You have more chance of reanimating this scalpel than you have of mending a broken nervous system.

Medical Student: But what about your grandfather's work, sir?

Freddy: My grandfather's work was doo doo. I am not interested in death. The only thing that concerns me is the preservation of life. Class is dismissed.

Gerhart Falkstein: Dr.Frankenstein?

Freddy: That's Fronkensteen.

Gerhart Falkstein: My name is Gerhart Falkstein. I have traveled five-thousand miles to bring you the will of your great-grandfather, Baron Bofort Von Frankenstein...

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dennis:
I think I already have that picture.
judyt.jpg

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Erm, Parker, buddy, that's why I posted that message! You're the Post Count King, unreachable and high above even Patrick Sun as well as the third-highest poster. You're our god.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
All right, youse two guys! What's all this talk about post counts?!?!
grinser006.gif

Hey Steve, what's the weather where you are? We've still got all that snow on the ground because we've sunk into a deep freeze here. We're looking at 14-degrees below zero (Farenheit)! I think that's about 700-degrees below zero Celsius.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Mike, according to the HTF weather thingy its 43 degrees Fahrenheit over here in London, or 6 degrees Centigrade and its nearly midnight, yep our weather has gone all wonky the past few years, we had snow too, for a couple of days.
Checked my post count, 3586 posts! (um was going to type 'woohoo!' until I checked Jack's and Parker's post counts):eek:, I posted 200 in testy, and about 250 (deleted) posts in Thread Killer in 2002.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Steve:
Well I have the advantage of being the very first person to use this software for several days and lots of test posts. That is why I am so good at these testy type of threads.
My GOD! It's full of shit!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Mike:

How ya dooin? Don't you mean yoots guys! What kinda NuYokar are yoots anyways? I mean come on! Fo-get-a-bout-it! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Bada Bing!

We just had about 6 inchs of snow but warmer weather to go with it. Highs of 17 during the day. We are having a heat wave.

Parker

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dennis:

Who am us, anyhow?

I was born.....an American! I was raised...an American! And I'll die...an American! In America, with Armenians!

From the postman, to the milkman, white with foam. And across him all, we flung one shining steel rail. From sea to mighty sea, from Bangor all the way to mighty Maine.

NANCY:

Also known as Melanie Haber, Audrey Farber, Susan Underhill,and... Betty Jo Bialowsky! NICK DANGER's old college beau, in "Cut 'em off at the Past!". Her name is a BEATLES reference. Tom Teslacle names his "Automated Pushover" after Nancy, based on TESLACLE'S DEVIANT, a corollary to FUDD'S LAW, in BOZO. Also, in British Slang Nancy is a prostitute or loose woman. "Comes in and goes out like anything!"

NICK: [MUFFLED VOICE] Rocky Rococo, that sleazy weazle, how did he get in here? And... How do I make my voice do this?

or:

NANCY: [SLAPPING NOISE] Oh Nicky, Nick, Nick, Nick! Are you all right?

NICK: [Coming To] Uhhh..Yes.

NANCY: Then stop slapping me!

ANNOUNCER: He walks in! He's ready for mystery...he's ready for excitement! He's ready for anything...he's...

SOUND: TELEPHONE PICKED UP NICK: Nick Danger, Third Eye!

GEORGE: (ON FILTER) Uh-I wanna order a pizza to go, and no anchovies.

NICK: No anchovies? You've got the wrong man. I spell my name...Danger! [click] GEORGE: (FILTER) What?

ROCKY: I want to order an anchovy to go, and hold the pizza.

NICK: Anchovies?

ROCKY: Yeah, those little black things, with eyes!

NICK: You've got the wrong man. I spell my name (LOOKS BACK AT THE DOOR) ...REGNAD.

"Antelope Freeway, one mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one half mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one quarter mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one eighth mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one sixteenth mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one thirtysecondth mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one sixty-fourth mile"

"Antelope Freeway, one one-hundred-and-twenty-eighth mile..."

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
:)
Julie, I bet you liked that pic of one of Dennis's many rifles. You have a shooting range near where you work, right?
I'm in the mood to review a year. Which was the last year you did, Dennis?
Also, having a Julie moment here in L.A. All the little children who play soccer in the Fairfax High School playing fields are returning to their parents' cars, parked on the street next to me. It's so noisy that my buddy Attila retreated to the bedroom closet.
Children's shrill voices reach the higher frequencies, and at the amplitude levels we're talking about I would not even bother switching on the main HT system; though amply powered, it would not achieve loud enough volume levels to obscure the annoying little "shrieklings."
I love good surge protectors, by the way. Ever notice how they improve video quality?

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member

The first Enfield I saw was made by the same company, but it was a different sort of product. I bet Dennis knows what this Royal Enfield was.

My first Enfield encounter was with a unit in the back of one of the bays at a Texaco station, in 1968.

The Royal Enfield Interceptor 750. (750cc OHV vertical-twin, four-speed.)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
What kinda NuYokar are yoots anyways?
Parker:
An upstate New Yorker. That's what kind! :D We don't talk too funny here in Albany. Other parts of the state (besides NYC) have some peculiar quirks in accent/dialect, though. One of the classics is an East/West dichotomy on what to call carbonated soft drinks. Here in the eastern end of the state we call them "sodas", in central and western New York, "pop" is preferred.
Fugeddabout it!

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Mike:
When I lived in Texas they were all referred to as Cokes. So if someone wanted a Coke you had to ask them which kind. They would then tell you say an Orange, 7UP, Dr. Pepper, etc.
Here in Missouri we call them by their name. If you want a Coke you ask for a Coke. If you want a Pepsi then you ask for a Pepsi and so on.
The other thing that a lot of southern Texans would refer to them as was a sodee pop or a sodee water or just a sodee for short.
Ah, the complexities of the American English language.
Now if we get into English then I never have understood why they call any University "University". As in if they say that when to their friend went to a college or whatever they say "They went away to University" or the same with coming to a Hospital. They say "They had to go to Hospital". Instead of "They had to go to the Hospital".
I have to quit now I am getting a headache and besides I have to look at the picture that Steve put up of Elektra for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.