What's new

Testy Area 51 (3 Viewers)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The big problem is: there are few places to fish in Manhattan. Project, I will, that there might be some fish in Central Park Lake.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
You see, my constant prodding caused Julie to ignite in anger. Her anger was a blast wave of intense energy when I asked her a question with an obvious answer. The fallout from this exchange absolutely saturates the HTF landscape. I have lost a friend, I fear. I seek shelter.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
But Jack, Julie didn't confirm the title of the film Steve and Parker were sullying, by Cthulhu's left tentacle we need proof that she knows the answer to your question! Otherwise Steve and Parker will carry on sullying...
Just joshing Julie.;)
Hmmm I see Mr.Briggs AKA The Terminator has gone on another 'Thread-Kill-Destroy' frenzy last night, unbelievable devastation, smoke and ruin everywhere, and I don't blame him, I'd do the same, in fact I wouldn't even open the threads, I'd read the thread header, smile evilly, say "your ass is mine" and lock-up.:D
ps. The name of a classic Sylvester Stallone movie is buried somewhere in this post, can you spot it? Clue: It's not 'Carry on Sullying'.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Really, you guys. As if I can't recognize the classics! I know references to Plan 9 From Outer Space when I hear them.

Anyway Jack, there's no need to be devastated by my reaction. I really don't want this to mushroom into something it's not and send shock waves into the rest of HTF. Perhaps this subthread should just decay quietly.

Steve, carry on. We need more people swearing by Cthulhu's left tentacle. Good job!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I think I see where this is headed.

Anyway, more movie-quote trivia. Here's a pretty hard one, so take your time:

"Have you ever heard of ... Kong?"

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hmmm wrong John! But thats very creative. Wasn't there a popular series of "Your ass is mine" films in the early 90's? Titles included "Your ass is mine too", "Your hairy ass is mine" and the now classic "Your ass or mine?".;)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
There were a few spinoff movies starring the legendary Hugh Jass:
"Your ass is grass and I'm a lawnmower" and it's sequel
"Your ass is grass and I want to smoke it".:D

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Which reminds me of a true story:

It seems that a young woman went in for some surgery by her OB GYN. She had to be prepped for the surgery and the surgeon found that she had colored her pubic hair green and had a tatoo just below her naval that said "Stay off the grass". After surgery the surgeon noted in his op report "I had to mow the lawn".

Parker

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Morbius was too close to the problem. The Krell had completed their project. Big machine... no instrumentalities... true creation... but the Krell forgot one thing... Monsters, John... Monsters from the Id.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.