Premium
Senior HTF Member
Testy-Fest-FB-logo-2017.jpg

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Flat Earth weirdos are all over youtube with their bonkers-mad theories. A friend of mine has become obsessed with conspiracies, she doesn't trust anyone anymore. Every time there's a terrible event on the news she sends me a message telling me not to believe it, it's all fake news she says, no one really died. She sends me links to 9/11 conspiracy videos, some of them are 3 hours long. I pretend to watch them. There's a lot of mistrust out there, especially from young people.

I don't obsess about anything, except movies. :)

blade-runner-trailer-addict.jpg

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Hello clan! I haven't been around much since HTF pulled out of Tapatalk. This site is a monster to maneuver on mobile. Do people still have computers? I dusted one off and plugged it into a wall in an abandon building. Surrounded by zombies but we get The Fab 4 tonight along with a BBQ burger and a few beers. Dennis, you got that Miata still?

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Do people still have computers? I dusted one off and plugged it into a wall in an abandon building. Surrounded by zombies but we get The Fab 4 tonight along with a BBQ burger and a few beers. Dennis, you got that Miata still?

I'm so ancient I only have a desktop, but it does have a 32" 1080P monitor for kicks. So much more relaxing to sit in a comfy chair with a big monitor for surfing the web.

Still have the 1996 beater Miata and the 2000 986. They keep me busy but I may change the lineup next year. My joints don't like climbing under the 986 anymore. I'm going to help a guy change the clutch on an NC Miata as I may end up with a low-miles version of one.

Will LA of 2049 have a big hole in it where North Korea dropped a nuke on it?

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Saw "Logan Lucky" a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyable heist flick. And saw "American Assassin" last week. Surprisingly good action movie.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Might go and see Kingsman Golden Circle some time next week, depending on my mood. Or I can just wait for the blu-ray. Really enjoyed the first one but the sequel has had mixed reviews.

Blade Runner 2049 looks like a must see but I'll wait for the reviews. I hope it's not another Ghost in the Shell, which was a bloodless remake of an excellent anime.

I enjoyed Baby Driver but Baywatch was predictably awful. A Cure for Wellness was one weird ass movie, who could have predicted it would end in gothic horror? I think it's worth another look.

The Tenth Victim.jpg

Ursula Andress in The Tenth Victim (1965)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Changing floors is the biggest pain...you have to move furniture, and my bookcases are the worst thing to move. We shall see if the installed flooring looks as good as in the Pergo advertisements.

lf000812_nashvilleoak_rm1_lrg%20jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread