What's new

Tales from the Darkside: Season 2 (1 Viewer)

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H
Excellent! I just knew we'd see another set of this show before year's end .

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I am excited for this set from Paramount also... I flew right thru the first season. I am still on the first season of Friday the 13th the series but have bought the second and coming soon season 3. Loved watching both these shows .... and MONSTERS late at nite on weekends years back.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait. Although I thought the first season had more than a few bad episodes, the good ones were REALLY good.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I couldn't find a cheaper price retail wise than around $29.99 between Target or Best Buy. I think WalMarts carry it maybe even cheaper not sure yet for in store.

I like the cover art and I watched the interview with George Romero.. it was basically a 5 min intorduction to the episode featuring Jerry Stiller called Devils Advocate.

UPDATE: Walmart seems to be selling the set at about $24.96

DoreSchary

Agent
Real Name
Dore
CBS' facebook site just posted a promo for the season 4 DVD of "Tales from the Darkside"! Can't wait!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1518447034401

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i was looking at this series, because i already have Thriller, Night Gallery (ex S3), etc. I would love to collect this series down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks