What's new

SVS sub question? (1 Viewer)

Brian_P.

Auditioning
My HT set-up is downstairs of a tri-level house. The floor is concrete and the room dimensions are the following: ceiling height - 8', width - 15', length - 18'.
My current components are receiver - Sony STR DE 945, Fronts - Paradigm Legends v.2 (powered sub) Center - Paradigm LCR -350 and Rears - Paradigm Atoms v.2. I currently have an Infinity BU2 sub that I want to replace. I was strongly considering the SVS 16-46PCi with my current system. Does anyone see any problems or conflicts? Any input or recommendation(s) would be greatly apprectiated.

Brian

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Brian _ You have a good system in a 2160^3 foot room... all you need is a good subwoofer to complete it... and the 16-46 will give you bass to the mid teens that is powerful, accurate, and fun... go for it !

Anish

Stunt Coordinator
The 16-46 sub looks like an excellent sub for lows and power. However, how would it compare to the PB2+ or PB2-Ultra? Sounds like the 16-46 can go lower for lows (12Hz with filter?) but the PB subs are over 2x the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks