What's new

SVS PC20-39 PC Plus Blown? (1 Viewer)

DougDoe

Agent
Real Name
Doug D
Thanks TOm I knew something must've been up...I sent u an email around 11:30 A.M. y'day. I'll resend it in a sec.....look for an email with `side...' in the addy!

DougDoe

Agent
Real Name
Doug D
I work days (on the road)so calling any 1-800 automated line is useless on my cell..I WILL call to order my PC-Ultras though-somehow!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Doug,

I think we are still having problems. I sent you a reply to your original email (Friday) but you just sent me a copy of the original again today. So I'm assuming my emails are being blocked at your end.(i'm not getting any type of error notice though).

If you don't have any "spam" folders you can check...let's just do this via PM here at HTF? If that doesn't work...just send me your number in the next email(and a good time to call) and I'll give you a call next week and we'll get this taken care of. I apologize for this ongoing inconvenience too!

Tom V.
SVS

DougDoe

Agent
Real Name
Doug D
CHECK your PMs..for some strange reason I can't find ANY spam/blocked emails in Norton today at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks