What's new

svs pb12 ultra (1 Viewer)

Alan.M

Grip
Danm as a newbie to home theater the right way this thing is sooooo bad ass I had no idea something this powerful existed picture this freight company pulls up open door the size of this thing scared the shit out of me yes I read all the specs measured the room but it is so much bigger when it is in the house the wife was like have have you lost your mind.Next day pull out avia which I still need more practice with anyway calibrate the best i can with spl put in open range sit back think to my self this thing is junk not much better than old 150 watt jbl wife seats next to me same reaction SEND it back calls me a sucker then first gun shot and you all no what happened but boy did it scare the crap out of both off us so real so loud so great anyway thanks for letting me learn from you all.

TimJC

Stunt Coordinator
How did the the thunderstorm in the first scene of Open Range sound? Or, did you go straight to the gunfight scene at the end?

Tim

Paul Mor

Stunt Coordinator
Hilarious.

Alan: I agree. I've got a PB12 Plus/2 and am still amazed by it. I need to rent Open Range I guess.

Alan.M

Grip

Charlie grammer and spelling sucks sorry add me to your ignore list I dont have much to say anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks