I have a 25-31PCi on order. All this time waiting for it is making me reconsider the 20-39PCi and emailing SVS to see if I could switch my order. For the $100 bucks, should I? This should be the last sub I need to buy for a long time and maybe I should cough up the extra dough. I know I'm kicking myself now for not buying Paradigm Studios to start and I'm still running Monitors. What do you think? And if SVS is reading, could I change my order to upgrade to a 20-39 if decided?