What's new

Survivor 33 - Millennials vs. Gen X (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Adam pulled a classic Sandra -- nothing he tried to do worked, he misplayed his idols, and he couldn't get anyone in his alliance to listen to him. But he hung around. The reality is, Hannah had no shot, and Ken was a douche. Adam might have gotten a clean sweep because of the tears, but once David went, he was the clear front runner.

BTW, absolute classic moment when Jay found and then played David's fake idol. It didn't accomplish anything, but great TV nonetheless.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
michaeldavid_2.jpg

Last edited:

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
True, it was the guy who couldn't get anything done vs two goats.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm not sure I've ever seen a final tribal where a member of the final three was deemed so irrelevant by the jury. It was like Ken wasn't even there. I guess no one liked him because he was holier-than-thou and came across as smug about it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I didn't watch this season, but did they announce the reunion for next season?

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Okay, Mr. Cynical chiming in here. But somebody had to say it.

An awful situation and very emotional, but I think Adam won because he played the "pity card". He certainly didn't plan it that way, but Survivor is filled with back-stabbers and schemers, so people will do or say anything to win. The other two didn't stand a chance, so they really weren't at their best towards the end.

All right, I'm done. I'll do good deeds all week to atone.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I categorically dismiss the pity card in this case. Adam would have won going away even if he hadn't busted out the waterworks. The jury didn't buy Hannah's story and Ken was an afterthought who rode on David's coattails. Maybe Hannah would have gotten one or possibly two votes if Adam didn't talk about his mother (and even that's doubtful), but Adam had it in the bag even before tribal started. And remember, Jay was the only person who even knew Adam's mother was sick. So it wasn't like he was milking his situation the entire season.

And even if the tears swayed some votes, it would have been a few of them, not all of them. If it was 6-4 you could claim it was a factor, but this was a shutout.

Graham Perks

Second Unit
Great season, really entertaining. I was rooting for Hannah, she had her finger on the pulse. But sadly for her, few allies on the jury. Most surprising moment for me was when Ken tried to "test" one of the others, and completely botched his alliance's plans. That they still managed to get to final 3 is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks