What's new

Superbit help (1 Viewer)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Well I posted this in another thread and nobody responded. So here it is again.Is there much difference between the regular Air Force One and xXx in the superbit versions? I am a superbit fan and am considering trading the originals away and buying the superbit versions. Thanks in advance

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I traded my regular Air Foce One for the superbit and iw as not dissapointed at all. As for XXX im thinking about upgrading that as well

capt

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
The Superbit disc for Air Force One looks much better than the original, and the DTS don't suck too bad either. Can't help you with xXx since I've never seen it.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
The Superbit Air Force One is spectacular. The video quality is a good improvement, seeing as how they have two layers for the film now, and good god the DTS on this disc kicks serious ass. I forgot how much it kicked ass until I watched it again last night. My roomate never saw it and commented why dont I use that movie more often for demo purposes (but the kings are still LOTR and U571)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
XXX Superbit has a much better transfer than the original release and the DTS soundtrack is one of the best audio experiences I have ever heard.......definitely a reference track. I highly recommend the XXX Superbit over the original version.

DeanWG

Stunt Coordinator
I would make sure if you're going to dump your first edition of Air Force One, definately give the commentary by Wolfgang Petersen a spin before you do so, at least if you haven't already. It was one of the better commentaries I've had the chance to listen to. Very informative, and Wolfgang handles himself well in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks