Suggestions for 80's music videos?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tony J Case, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Tony J Case

Tony J Case Cinematographer

Hey folks -

So recently at my local video store, I stumbled across Rhino's Essential Music Video collection. Seeing that they were about 5 bucks each, I snapped up a handful of them and have been getting my 80's groove on big since. These things are great - if you're into that retro thing like I am.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for more? I found the Pure 80's disc, and that's on order for me at the moment. And I have the Live Aid boxed set, so I'm good with that But beyond that, well I'm open to suggestions from the peanut gallery.

***EDIT***
    Also does anyone know anything about the Pure 80's Box ( http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.c...52&promotion=y ) coming out next week? I've looked all over the place online and nobody has ANY details about who and what is on the disc.

2. ChadKo

ChadKo Stunt Coordinator

There is a 3 DVD set of 80s music videos coming out this tuesday. I manage an FYE and got th shipment in. They are pretty nice with a SRP of I believe around $35 for all 3 DVDs

Chad

3. Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W Stunt Coordinator

If anyone can post the name of this release I would appreciate it.
    Edit- I see it's the Pure 80s Box

4. Tony J Case

Tony J Case Cinematographer

Yeah, thats probably the one that I saw on DDD. You wouldnt happen to have a song listing, would you? I'd love to get it, but I want to make sure I'm not doubleing up with my current stuff - and NObody has the track listing anywhere.