What's new

Subscribed forums only? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
How can I make it where I only see the subscribed forums on the main page?

Also, should I update my bookmarks, or will the old one work eventually?

Finally, is there a setting where long threads will display the same way they did on the old software? It used to be that every page in the thread was shown as a number that could be directly clicked on. Now, I get a 1, 2, 3 . . . Last choice. I like better to be able to select the later numbers directly.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Finally, is there a setting where long threads will display the same way they did on the old software? It used to be that every page in the thread was shown as a number that could be directly clicked on. Now, I get a 1, 2, 3 . . . Last choice. I like better to be able to select the later numbers directly.
Instead of listing multiple page numbers across the page this allows you to say click on number 3 to see 4,5,6 and so on or click on the "last" to go to the last page. I can increase number some but it starts to look bad after awhile.

Parker

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks for the reply. I can get used to the numbering system, and I'll be patient about the rest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks