What's new
World Wide Stereo

Stuff 4 Sale (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
I've been doing some upgrading and reconfiguring over the past year and have a number of items available. All work perfectly and are from a smoke, pet and child free home. A couple of them do have some cosmetic damage, and that is reflected in my asking price for thos items. All prices are plus shipping and I will consider reasonable offers.

Panasonic RP-91 DVD-Audio player, $125. In excellent condition, 9/10 only because of age. The remote does show some wear, but it is very minor, from before I switched to a universal remote. OBM.

Unity Montion HDR-1000a HDTV over the air receiver, $75 Also a DirecTV and BUD (C-band) satellite receiver, but I am not the original ownere and do not have a card for the unit. The unit works perfectly, but does have some very small scratches and the feet have been replaced. I also have a RS Double Bow-Tie (w/balun mod) and a Zenith Silver Sensor indoor antennas, and a 26dB UHF amplifier. The package price is $100, plus shipping & insurance.

-SOLD- Rotel RC-1070 stereo preamp

Yamaha K-960 dbx Cassette Recorder, $25. This tape deck is ~25 years old, but works perfectly. Has dbx and Dolby noise reduction. There is some damage to the front panel, at the left top of the tape well. It was caused during a move years ago. The deck was fully serviced afterwards and the door replaced, but the front panel was no longer available. I do have the manual, but not the original box. This item is available for local pick-up only.

Viewsonic A70f+ 17" CRT monitor, $25. This is a great monitor and has an ultra-bright mode. It is an excellent low-cost option for graphics and gaming. I do not have the original box. This item is also available for local pick-up only.

I will be happy to demo any item for local buyers or provide additional photos, if requested. Please reply or PM if interested.

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks