What's new

Stranger In Our House (AKA Summer of Fear-Linda Blair) Due 2/18 ?!? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
i was looking for something else on Amazon when i happened across a listing for the Wes Craven/Linda Blair made for tv movie Stranger in Our House.
it says its scheduled for release on 2/18 from Artisan but has no jacket art.
this is a wonderful guilty pleasure of mine, and i am going to do summersalts for two days straight if this turns out to be true...but i have my daoubts since i can't find a listing on any site other than amazon.
both DDD and dvdplanet have no listing for it.

anybody have any more concrete info on this?

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
This is truly good news if true. I know no info but this is indeed a bad movie to love.:b

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
OK, so i checked again, under the title Summer Of Fear (the title under the vhs release in the late 80's) and this time, it showed up on every other site for pre-order w/ a 2/18 release date(although , strangely enough, it still shows the Stranger title on amazon).

well, whaterver. i can't wait.
the fact its being released by Artisan, doesn't fill me with tremendous hope that the a/v quality will be anything great, but hopefully it will still be watchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks