What's new

StarTrek fans,, any info on a New Box Set ?? (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Mohammad Kahhaleh
Dear all ,,
as everyone knows, there has been a better editions on ST movies that includes till this minute:
1:Star Trek-The Motion Picture (Director's Edition)
2:Star Trek II-The Wrath of Khan (Director's Edition)
3:Star Trek III-The Search for Spock(Special Edition)
4:Star Trek IV-The Voyage Home (Special Edition)

Is there a new info on the upcoming "Special Edition" releases of the remaining titles "V,VI,....etc" ??

...and equally important matter,, will there be a new box set to cover all the new Special Editions ???

THANX for any help ...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Paramount re-releases their box set seemingly every time they run a new SE

Yes there are SEs coming of all the Trek movies, I'm sure there'll be a box set of all 10 at the end as well

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Agreeing with Jeff, with the additional comment that such new sets are even more likely near the holiday season.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
William Shatner told Trekweb.com that Paramount opted not to spend money on a Director's Edition of Star Trek V but will instead go with an SE. No release date has been announced yet, but I would guess sometime in the summer.

Real Name
Mohammad Kahhaleh
.. guys, Are you buying the individual Dvds of the SEs ,,or you are able to resist and wait for a BoxSet to hold the whole ST movies ?!!
,,just would love to see what the majority are doing about this :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Since Paramount's past boxes for Trek DVDs have been noggin-filled monstrosities, and I want to see these NOW, just buying them

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'm buying them as they come out, it's going to be at least two years until a box set with all 10 SE's comes out and it's not worth the wait just for the box with the same DVDs.

DavidAC

Stunt Coordinator
Well actually Ive been holding out for a box set for 1-6, Im hoping that will be out by the end of summer. 7-10 I will probably get as they come out.

Real Name
Mohammad Kahhaleh
.. yes DavidAC ,, that is also what i have in mind to do :)
.. i keep holding out of buying the current ones in the market in hope to get (1 -6) BoxSet ,, it should be out this year
I HOPE :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks